Sunday 4 March 2012

Work work work

I haven't been doing much making at the moment, hence the lack of updates. I'm now settled nicely in my new flat in Camberwell, but I still don't have my sewing machine or any knitting stuff here, and at the moment I just don't have time to make stuff! Things have been a little hectic, with 3 university projects on the go (none of them really making based), and work typing up interviews. Money is pretty tight at the moment too.


As soon as I get some time and spare cash, I'm going to get to work setting up a terrace garden so I can grow a few bits and bobs out here. The lack of plants is depressing! Just one of the downsides of living in an ex-council flat I suppose (other downsides include dog shit everywhere and a recycling dumpster that never seems to get emptied).


I can't really talk about my uni work because I don't know what to say... it's a group project. The easiest thing to do would be to link you to our collective blog, so here you go.


For now, enjoy this photo of me looking goofy and exhausted after turning half a perfect sphere on the lathe (very technically challenging!)



No comments:

Post a Comment